In celebration of World FM Day, which is taking place today, (16 May), bespoke hospitality provider Bennett Hay has created a series of posts featuring key insights as a guide to enabling positive experiences.
Designed to share practical advice to facilities management professionals, the guide focuses on five key areas; People, Service design, Partnerships, Food & wellbeing and Guest service.
Each area has been allocated to one of Bennett Hay’s expert team members who will share best practice on their respective topic and explain how this fits into the wider objective of enabling positive experiences.
The series features:
- People: Culture clash – how to support a culture for enabling positive experiences by Claire Huish MCIPD, Colleague Services Manager
- Service design: Secret service – research, design and the hidden side of enabling positive experiences by Tamsin Bennett, Design & Display
- Food & wellbeing: Food, wellbeing and community for enabling positive experiences by Alistair Day, Executive Chef
- Partnerships: Decoding client – service partner relationship by Robin Hay, Owner Director
- Guest service: A guide to positive guest communication by Dirce Iervolino, Operations support manager
Anthony Bennett, Owner Director at Bennett Hay commented: “Working in a people-centric industry means we would be nothing without the dedication and expertise of our team. As such, we wanted to champion their work and share some of their unique insights with the wider facilities management industry and what better opportunity than on World FM Day!
“The guide aims to share practical advice with people from across the industry, while providing points of thought around what the sector could be doing differently to better enable positive experiences for guests, clients and employees alike.”
Protecting and managing your assets has never been as important as it has been in recent times, and is a vital part of a successful business, economy and country. For three days only join more than 11,000 of your FM colleagues by clicking here and gain access to over 300 suppliers, for career development, training, networking, complimentary CPD workshops and so much more on 19th – 21st June.