The speakers, who will cover topics from facilities management (FM) career opportunities to emerging trends and the role of qualifications include:
- Bill Heath – managing director, Macro International
- Derek Paxman – deputy director of estates, University of the Arts London
- Howard Murray – EMEA services manager, Aramark Workplace Services
- Linda Hausmanis – head of professional standards & education, BIFM
- Linda Punter, head of learning & development, Bouygues Energies and Services
- Paul Rogers – managing director, Cofely GDF Suez
- Gareth Tancred – CEO, British Institute of Facilities Management
The conference will provide delegates with the opportunity to meet and network with employers, recruiters, training providers, consultants and other professionals who can assist them on their career journey, alongside attending the speakers sessions.
Chair of Rising FMs, Jason Gurd, said:
“This year’s event is really looking at the long-game for FM professionals – what they could do, where they could go and how they can get there. To help them on that journey, we’ve assembled a veritable dream-team of FM speakers, the sheer quality of which really serves to demonstrate the how serious the industry is about attracting, retaining and developing the most talented people.”
In addition to the speakers, the group have also announced a number of sponsors who are participating at the event, these include BaxterStorey, BIFM Training, Bouygues Energies & Services, Build Recruitment, Cofely UK, FM Tutor, GVA, Hays, Jobs In Property, Macro, Maxwell Stephens, Silver Birch Resourcing, Sodexo, Vinci Facilities and The Xenon Group.
The free-to-attend conference is open to everyone and takes place on Thursday 10 July at the University of the Arts in London, running from 15:00-21:00.
To register please click here.