The notes are the latest in a series of new and improved guidance to support standards and professionalism in FM and have been produced by the BIFM alongside the BIFM Procurement Special Interest Group (SIG) and in collaboration with the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
The guidance outlines the importance of ethical procurement and supply, and provides guidelines to help those procuring goods, works and services. The document covers the following topics:
- The importance of ethical procurement and supply
- Regulatory requirements
- Organisational responsibilities
- Personal responsibilities
- Areas of risk for unethical procurement and supply
- Adopting ethical procurement codes of practice.
To download the document, please click here.