Following ongoing feedback and support from our active user community, CAFM Explorer has been updated to include:
• One touch help desk call logging in CAFM Web from any mobile device
• Ability to QR code assets and scan with a mobile device
• Larger portfolio of ready-made reports increasing insight while reducing time and effort
• Notifications of expiring service provider documents
• Enhanced health checks to ensure high performance
• Additional links between assets and work orders for more efficient working
• Enhancements for labour charges ensuring smoother and more effective management of costs
• Increased control over monitoring of stock levels
• Simplifications in CAFM Web to make it more user friendly for engineers, contractors and end users
• Multi Level work orders ensure better fault reporting and routing to the correct team
To learn more about the new functionality available in CAFM Explorer 9.2 please visit bit.ly/cafm9-2 or call 0870 333 7131.
The view or information contained within these unedited press releases, are that of the company producing it and not necessary the views of kpm.