CAFM Explorer supports the effective and efficient management of facilities and their operational environments. The latest release – CAFM Explorer 9 – enhances the product by adding:
• Improved check lists management giving greater flexibility and driving increased worker responsibility
• Larger portfolio of ready-made reports increasing insight while reducing time and effort
• Increased document expiry control
• Improved asset linking and views for more efficient monitoring and working
• Microsoft Outlook integration and bookings improvements to increase user convenience and speed
• Enhanced health checks to assure high performance
CAFM Explorer addresses the challenges faced by facilities managers by combining a comprehensive database that stores asset and operating data with powerful tools to track, retrieve, analyse and report on all aspects of working life within a facility or portfolio of facilities.
The view or information contained within these unedited press releases, are that of the company producing it and not necessary the views of kpm.