The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has opened an online portal enabling buyers from both central government and the wider public sector to purchase a range of FM services, from maintenance and cleaning to security and catering.
The portal has been developed to provide a simplified procurement route to save customers time and allow them to focus on the priorities that matter most to their organisation.
Users of the portal can benefit from:
- a compliant route to market for both further competition and direct award
- easy-to use system that guides you through the process
- ability to shortlist suppliers, by specific location, ready for further competition
- obtain an estimated contract cost
- storage of key information about your buildings, enabling easy updates for future procurements
Over the coming months, CCS says it will be working with its customers to gain feedback to allow it to improve and develop the portal to meet customer needs.
To access the portal click here.