With pre-registered visitors up by a staggering 60 per cent and news that Kimberly-Clark Professional, TL Killis, SCA Disposables and VAX will be joining Numatic and MITIE to exhibit, The Cleaning Show 2015, is destined to be a winner for both exhibitors and visitors alike
Taking place from 10-12 March at Excel in London for the first time, the show will feature all the latest innovative products impacting the cleaning sector, as well as some brand new interactive features for visitors – plus the organisers have just increased the size of the event to accommodate the latest companies who’ve just signed up. Cleaning and hygiene professionals and facilities managers will be able to try out products, learn from a wide range of free seminar sessions, get free careers advice, take part in small group training sessions on social media and staff management, as well as networking at a number of social gatherings.
With the move to London, the Cleaning Show organisers have created a series of compelling new features for the event, ensuring that visitors and exhibitors get full value from time spent out of the office. Amongst the key new features – that transform the old Cleaning Show into a true industry event – are:
- A Free Seminar Programme: The seminar programme will consider solutions to challenges currently facing the industry. Keynote topics already confirmed include the Living Wage, immigration and employment issues, training, window cleaning, and hospital hygiene.
- The full Seminar programme can be viewed at www.cleaningshow.co.uk/seminars and is not to be missed.
- The Training Academy: An opportunity to learn more about products and techniques, to get professional advice in developing your business, as well as a host of other topics designed to improve the way you work.
- Careers Clinic: Meet and discuss career opportunities in the cleaning industry with clinic sponsors FM Network.
- The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards:
The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards have been updated, improved and companies can enter simply visiting the Cleaning Show website by the entry deadline of 28 February. Categories include: – Cleaning Products; Floor Cleaning; Outdoor Cleaning; Carpet Cleaning; Window Cleaning; Washroom Hygiene; Sustainable Cleaning; and Management Systems – together with a panel of professional judges will ensure an awards programme that is better than ever. The Award winners will be announced in the Seminar Theatre at 4.15pm on Tuesday 10 March.
- Platinum Sponsorship: For the first time in the Cleaning Show’s history, Mitie is sponsoring the event. As well as presenting a number of keynotes in the Seminar Theatre, Mitie is working hard to attract visitors from its existing and potential customer base. This will enhance the profile and number of visitors at this year’s event.
- The Exclusive VIP Lounge: This private area – constructed at the heart of the main exhibition – offers visitors and exhibitors a venue to hold meetings and one-to-one discussions.
- The Guinness World Record Attempt: Terry ‘Turbo’ Burrows, the world’s fastest window cleaner, is throwing down the gauntlet, challenging window cleaners from across the globe to take him on…and take his crown! The official world record challenge event – being sponsored by Unger and Principle Window Cleaning – takes place on Wednesday 11 March. Would be record breakers can enter by completing the form on the Cleaning Show website. www.cleaningshow.co.uk. Anyone holding a new world record after the event will receive a cash prize of £1000.
- A Series of Social and Networking Events: The Cleaning Show – representing the largest gathering of cleaning professionals and hygiene experts in the UK – is the ideal place to attend meetings and network with customers and colleagues, old and new. A programme of social events has been devised, and a number of industry associations will be taking the opportunity to hold meetings and stage presentations during the Cleaning Show.
- Twitter Sessions: Small businesses who want to find out how to use and engage with social media to their advantage can learn how to set up Twitter tweet effectively by having a free training session with our expert.
- Over 100 Industry-Leading Companies Showcased Within the Exhibition: The UK cleaning industry’s main producers and suppliers of machines, products and services will demonstrate their latest, cutting edge solutions. Amongst the major brands attending the event are Vax, Numatic, HSS Reintec, SYR, IPC, Vileda, Nilfisk, Prochem, Rubbermaid, Truvox, and Unger – to name but a few. A full list of exhibitors is available at www.cleaningshow.co.uk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Everyone who has an interest in the commercial cleaning sector should attend the Cleaning Show 2015.
In a nutshell, visitors will include:
- Contract cleaning companies.
- In-house cleaning teams.
- Specialist cleaning companies.
- Facility managers from a wide range of industries including:
- Educational establishments.
- Finance/insurance establishments.
- Hospitals and healthcare establishments.
- Industrial and manufacturing premises, and warehouses.
- Leisure and hospitality facilities.
- Local and central government.
- Public services.
- Residential and nursing homes.
- Retail outlets and shopping centres.
- Transport providers.