The Cleaning Show has announced the 2019 winners of The Cleaning Show Innovation Awards.
Over sixty products and services were entered into the bi-annual awards scheme, which is only open to exhibitors at the show, across eight different categories.
The awards were judged by a panel of nine industry experts drawn from across the cleaning, hygiene and FM sectors. They included Lilia Lamberto, HR and Support Services Director of Principle Cleaning; Bob Vincent, Director of the CSSA; Denise Hanson, Head of Technical Services for BICSc; Doug Cooke, Executive Chairman of Principle Cleaning Services; Lynn Webster, Director of LWC Ltd; Neil Nixon Editor of Cleaning & Maintenance Magazine; Paul Pearce, Technical Director of the NCCA; Paul Thrupp, Director of Operational Excellence, Destinations & Venues at OCS; and Stan Atkins, Chairman of the British Cleaning Council.
The 2019 winners were:
- Most Innovative Outdoor Cleaning Product or Service – Morclean, ThermaSteam
- Most Innovative Carpet Cleaning Product or Service– PacVac, Superpro Battery 700 Advanced
- Most Innovative Floor Cleaning Product or Service– Arrow County Supplies, SlipStop
- Most Innovative Window Cleaning Product or Service– Moerman NV, Excellerator 2.0
- Most Innovative Washroom Hygiene Product or Service– P-Wave, MyFresh
- Most Innovative Management System Product or Service– Jangro, Bespoke Digital Wallcharts
- Most Innovative Cleaning Product– Mirius, 100% Recycled Plastic Bottle
- Most Innovative Sustainable Cleaning Product or Service – Ice, Aqua Smart
Stan Atkins, Chairman of the British Cleaning Council said: “It’s been another fantastic year for the Innovation Awards and the decision-making process was very hard due to the exceptionally high standard of entries. However, the judges felt these eight submissions were the best in their respective categories and all demonstrated an innovative, creative and practical approach to product or service development.”
Join 12,000 other FMs from over 46 countries at ExCeL London from the 18-20 June 2019. You and your team will learn from skilled trainers in CPD-accredited seminars and workshops at the only IWFM supported exhibition. You’ll test, trial and source smart solutions across technology, cleaning, FM services, waste and energy management. You’ll meet enthusiastic suppliers to identify new collaborations. By registering, you’ll also gain access to three neighbouring shows to enhance your specialisms across fire, security and health and safety. Get your free ticket for Facilities Show.