Recognising the key achievements of the highest talent in electrotechnical and engineering services, the ECA Awards provide the opportunity for contractors and wider industry associates to showcase their exceptional work.
With entries now open for 2021, this year’s awards will also combine Member projects and activities from 2019 & 2020.
Award winners will be announced during the ECA’s 2021 Industry Awards Dinner, which will take place at the Hilton Bankside Hotel in London on Friday 22 October 2021.
The full list of award categories is as follows:
- Large Contractor of the Year – over £30m turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Contractor of the Year – £15m to £30m turnover, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor of the Year – £5m to £15m turnover, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor of the Year – £1m to £5m turnover, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor of the Year – under £1m turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
- Excellence in Training & Development – over £15m turnover, sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Training & Development – up to £15m turnover, sponsored by Ideal Industries
- Best Health & Safety Initiative, sponsored by Electrical Safety First
- Best Fire & Security Project, sponsored by NSI
- Best Client/Partnership, sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sponsored by CHAS
In addition, the FSA (specialist fire and security group within the ECA) will be presenting its two annual awards for contribution to the fire and security industries during this event.
ECA Director of Member Services Helen Atkinson commented: “These awards present a perfect opportunity for ECA Member businesses to showcase their achievements to key clients and other stakeholders, while enjoying a long overdue night of celebration and networking with their peers and key supply chain representatives.
“Apart from the huge sense of pride felt by both business leaders and their staff teams, previous winners and runners up have gone on to receive significant ongoing publicity for their businesses.”
Entries for this year’s ECA Annual Awards close on Friday 23 July 2021 and are open to all ECA Registered Members.