Jetter manufacturer Flowplant, has published the latest edition of its Drain Cleaning Accessories Catalogue, featuring the new range of Enz high efficiency nozzles, with an explanatory article outlining the productivity benefits of these state of the art drain jets. Flowplant’s clients are now able to see a selection of these nozzles in action in video clips on its website www.flowplant.co.uk.
In addition to Enz jetting nozzles, the updated and expanded Flowplant Accessories brochure includes many other new lines that help to increase the efficiency, productivity and safety of jetter operation:
- Aquaspin – a 40mm diameter rotary jet suitable for descaling and general cleaning in pipes up to 225mm in diameter.
- Safety Leader Hose – acts as a warning to the operator that the jetting nozzle is close to the manhole entry and care should be taken.
- Mini Jet Kits – complete with a small ball jet suitable for travelling around the tight bends encountered in gullies and traps.
- Tiger Tails – protect the hose as it passes around tight bends and manhole exits.
- P&A Gun Spinning Nozzle – simple and low cost spinning pencil jet producing a high pressure cone that cleans effectively over a wider path
All the products include specification details and part numbers to aid the ordering process; however, the Flowplant Technical Team is always on hand to assist with enquiries and advice to ensure the correct and most relevant part is selected for each client’s specific jetter model.
Flowplant’s Drain Cleaning Accessories Catalogue is available to download from the company’s website www.flowpant.co.uk/accessories. To request a printed copy, for further information or to place an order, telephone 01722 325 424 or email email@example.com.
The view or information contained within these unedited press releases, are that of the company producing it and not necessary the views of kpm.