Procurement organisation and social enterprise Fusion21 has announced the suppliers successfully appointed to its national Lifts Framework – worth up to £80 Million over a four-year period.
A total of 32 highly skilled firms – including 84 per cent SMEs – have secured a place on the framework which has been designed to meet the needs of housing providers, local authorities, NHS trusts, bluelight organisations, education providers and central government – the framework will deliver lift related work and services to estates across the public sector.
Split into five lots, it supports a variety of design, installation, refurbishment and the servicing/maintenance of passenger/goods lifts and domestic lifts (including stair lifts, step lifts, platform lifts and hoists).
The framework offers options for fully comprehensive or basic maintenance, in addition to specific lots for lift consultancy services and carrying out thorough examinations required by LOLER (Lift Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations 1998).
The new framework has stringent requirements for supplier competency requiring appropriate memberships and accreditations (LEIA, SaFed, UKAS).
Peter Francis, Director of Operations at Fusion21 said: “This enhanced framework has been developed in response to member and supply chain feedback and is an essential part of our regional and national Building Safety & Compliance offer.
“Fusion21 members will continue to be able to access full turn-key solutions for lift installation and refurbishment and fast-track installation for urgent lift replacements.
“Other member benefits include flexible call-off processes, greater efficiencies, support from technical procurement specialists and social value delivery aligned to organisational priorities.”
Successful suppliers appointed to Fusion21’s national Lifts Framework:
- Allied Lift Services Division (UK) Ltd
- Apex Lift & Escalator Engineers Limited
- Butler & Young Lift Consultants Ltd
- calfordseaden LLP
- Caltech Lifts Ltd
- Caretech UK Ltd
- Classic Lifts Ltd
- Concept Elevators (UK) Ltd
- Cundall Johnston and Partners LLP T/A Cundall
- Dewar Partnership Limited
- Dolphin Lifts Midlands Ltd
- EMS Lifts Ltd
- Elevators Ltd
- Frankham Consultancy Group Limited
- Gas Advisory Services Limited T/A Phoenix Compliancy Management (PCM)
- Hoistway Limited
- ILECS Limited
- Knowsley Lift Services Limited
- Lift & Engineering Services Ltd
- Liftec Lifts Limited
- MAND (PLS) LTD
- Orona Ltd
- P.I.P. Lift Service Limited
- Precision Lift Services Limited
- Prism UK Medical Ltd
- R.J. Lift Services Ltd
- RPS Consulting Services Limited
- Rubax Lifts Ltd
- Stannah Lift Services Ltd
- Stonewood Lift Consultants Limited
- TÜV SÜD Ltd T/A TÜV SÜD Dunbar Boardman
- VLC Stairlifts Ltd T/A Versatile Lift Company