The IFMA Foundation, a nonprofit organisation dedicated to making facility management a career of choice, has announced appointments to its Board of Trustees for the 2020-21 fiscal year.
The Executive Committee includes Chair Joe Archie, as well as First Vice Chair Bob Dills and Second Vice Chair Case Runolfson. Nancy Johnson will continue in the role of Past Chair and Executive Advisor Knowledge Management Committee, Tony Piucci as Executive Advisor Strategy and Irene Thomas Johnson as Executive Advisor and Chair of Global Workforce Initiative Programs.
Chair, Joe Archie commented: “It’s a great honour to continue leading the important work of the IFMA Foundation. Supporting and growing our Global Workforce Initiative (GWI) and scholarship programs are at the forefront of the Foundation’s work.
“We are also keenly aware of the challenges facing FMs today, including social justice and Covid-19, facility and people management, sanitation and security. I see these things like breakfast cereal for FMs. They eat up every opportunity to demonstrate their value as essential leaders and frontline contributors.”
The IFMA Foundation’s 2020-21 Board of Trustees includes:
• Dean Stanberry – IFMA Second Vice Chair
• Regina Ford Cahill – Pratt Institute
• Bob Dills – Western Allied Mechanical Inc.
• Christy Jellets – Project Chimps
• Angela Johnson – Sodexo
• Irene Thomas-Johnson – JLL
• Samson Lee – Alliance Bernstein Hong Kong, Ltd.
• Alexi Marmot – Bartlett Global Centre for Learning Environment, University College London
• Deborah Rowland – Sodexo
• Case Runolfson – American Institute for Research
• Andrea Sanchez – SparkStory
For more information on the board of trustees click here.