Morgan Capital, on behalf of AOG Real Estate, has appointed Welcome to manage three office buildings in the heart of the City, totalling circa 120,000 sq. ft, including a mix of retail and F&B operators on the ground floors.
These new appointments strengthen the relationship between Morgan Capital and independent commercial property management and building consultancy firm, Workman, which already manages six buildings on behalf of the specialist Central London asset and development manager.
Nick Grosse, Partner at Morgan Capital, said: “We are excited to work with the Welcome team who we firmly believe will go the extra mile that our tenants deserve, and rightly expect. From a strategic and operational standpoint, the move to consolidate our asset management portfolio under the care of a single managing agent will enhance our offer by creating efficiencies in communication, transparency and accountability.”
Monika Newton, Partner at Welcome, said: “We’re delighted to have been awarded the management of these assets. Customer experience and occupier engagement form the foundation of our Welcome service. Despite current circumstances, it has never been more important to establish locations where occupants will feel part of thriving communities, within environments that deliver wellbeing and sustainability long into the future.”
The Welcome team, which works with a growing portfolio of clients, manages more than five million square feet of prime office space in the City of London.
FMJ & Advetec are on a mission to help FMs accelerate their NetZero plans – but it’s a process that must first start with lifting the blindfold, challenging the waste supply chain, being accountable and making great user of technology.
On the 26th January at 11am FMJ & Advetec are holding a webinar on how biotechnology can help FMs achieve their sustainability goals and reduce food waste.
FMJ Editor, Sara Bean, will be joined by:
- Dr Stephen Wise, Chief Strategic Development Officer, Advetec
- Rochelle Gee, Head of Property Services Operations, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Ray Parmenter, CChem MRSC, MCIWM, CIWM: Head of Policy and Technical
- Chris Havers, Programme Director Acclaro Advisory & SFMI
Together they will discuss:
- The role of the circular economy in helping cut carbon emissions.
- Challenges and opportunities for FMs in managing waste to meet environment, social and governance (ESG).
- How the latest technology is available to help.
Click here to register.