The new chief executive officer for OCS UK, Bob Taylor, has appointed a new team of managing directors with specialist knowledge and experience in a number of key sectors to take the company’s UK operations forward.
As part of an extensive transformation programme, OCS UK will be refocused to concentrate on providing services to organisations within education, healthcare, government, business and industry, leisure and retail. This will enable the business to channel its resources into areas where it is already strong and has the potential to grow.
From the beginning of May, the following managers will take up their positions and begin to create the structures that they believe can best deliver services to the markets:
· MD Education & Healthcare – Petra Moss
· MD Business and Industry and Northern Ireland and Scotland – Martin Edwards
· MD Retail, Leisure and Channel Islands – Andrew Mortimer
· MD for Specialist Services (interim) – Julian Gammage
In addition, Taylor has appointed the following people to support him on his executive team:
· UK finance director – Darryl Mansfield
· Director of transformation – Julie Jackson
· UK HR director – Victoria Perkins
· UK HSQE director – Ian Goodliffe
Speaking about the new line-up, Taylor said:
“These are crucial appointments that will influence the future success of the business. I am delighted that we now have such a high quality team, with managers who are both experienced and confident in their fields and keen to see OCS meet its potential in the years to come. I am looking forward to working with the new team as we enter a new era for OCS in the UK.”