The Hyde Group, a provider of affordable housing and services to over 95,000 customers in London, the South East of England and the East Midlands has announced plans for a new £30 million framework agreement model for the procurement of combined cleaning and grounds maintenance contracts throughout London and the South East.
Carol Carter, Group housing director at The Hyde Group explained:
“This procurement is part of Hyde’s ongoing strategy to deliver quality services and demonstrable value for money for our residents. We are determined to offer residents influence over these important services and to capitalise on added value and social value options.
“We are excited about the opportunity to offer a consistent Hyde standard across all homes and communities, with planned flexibility to meet local needs and demands.”
Hyde’s ethos and approach to the procurement of its new frameworks offer partners the following benefits:
- A simplified process to select partner suppliers for a term of up to 6 years
- A sensible approach which separates lots by location and value
- Friendly to small and medium enterprises
- Limited numbers of partners with an anticipated 3-5 contractors per lot
- Insight into what residents require and value through the input of a trained Resident Procurement Panel
Hyde is urging potential suppliers to apply for this opportunity by submitting a short form of Pre-Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ) by 30 January 2015.
Interested bidders can obtain a short application form from www.delta-esourcing.com.