The integrated property services business formed through the acquisitions of Styles&Wood Group Plc and Southerns Ltd is on track to achieve more than a 20 per cent increase in sales for its first full year of trading, as it unveils a rebrand to become Extentia Group.
Extentia Group is forecasting revenues of circa £230 million for the year ending June 2019 (from £185 million, June 2018) together with a significant increase in underlying profit. The growth follows a range of new contract wins for its suite of complementary real estate asset support services.
The group was created by the acquisition of Styles&Wood Group, the integrated property services business, and furniture fixtures and equipment (FF&E) specialist Southerns Ltd, by Central Square Holdings Limited (CSHL), which completed in March 2018.
Newly rebranded as Extentia Group, it is made up of 11 specialist businesses offering services across the full lifecycle of real estate assets – from design, project management and delivery, to optimisation, FF&E solutions and facilities management. The Group’s offer is underpinned by a suite of proprietary ‘proptech’ software.
Extentia Group is backed by Yorkshire-based entrepreneur, Steve Parkin, the founder of Clipper Logistics, and is led by Chief Executive, Tony Lenehan, who was responsible for driving impressive growth at Styles&Wood through a major diversification strategy.
Lenehan commented: “There is a fundamental link between productivity and the design and operation of real estate assets. Our vision for Extentia Group is simple: we will help our clients to create and optimise environments that drive productivity and support stronger performance.
“We’re proud to launch our new brand, which has a unique and highly relevant proposition for the built environment. Our 11 businesses have distinct identities and established brand equity with blue chip clients. Together they represent an end-to-end capability which is unique in the market. This collaboration is already bearing fruit and we will continue to drive integration across the business.”
Extentia Group has more than 700 employees across 12 UK and Ireland offices. The 11 subsidiary businesses, including Styles&Wood and Southerns, will retain their existing brands. They are:
- GDM – Engineering and environmental design consultants
- SpaceInvader – Interior design consultant
- Mobias – Multi-change management and transformation specialists
- Keysource – Critical environment specialists
- Styles&Wood – Built environment programme management and delivery specialists
- Spatial Initiative – Experts in modern methods of construction (joint venture with Extraspace Solutions)
- SouthernsBroadstock – Furniture, fixtures & equipment manufacturers and supply specialists
- Ralph Capper – Design-led furniture suppliers
- Arctick – Risk management software specialists
- iSite – Property estate management software specialists
- Concourse FM – Facilities management specialists