Registration for Facilities Show 2022, taking place from 17-19 May 2022 at ExCeL London, has officially opened.
After almost three years apart, Facilities Show returns in-person to London in May for the world’s largest gathering of FMs.
Facilities Show is a chance for anyone with a facilities, workplace or property management remit to source solutions, access leading suppliers and world-class education.
Seminar themes will include the latest on the future of the office, sustainability, trends in the property market, decarbonisation, efficiency, government legislation and more.
Why attend Facilities Show 2022?
- Learn – Attracting large audiences over 3 days, seminars help property managers, FMs and asset owners stay on top of the future of the office, and the very latest innovations in sustainability, efficiency, and government legislation.
- Reconnect – Make up for lost time by reconnecting, learning and sharing with your community at the world’s largest gathering of FMs. Enjoy countless networking opportunities ranging from breakfasts and drink receptions to closed-door roundtable discussions.
- Find new solutions – Speak to the experts and assess hundreds of leading facilities management suppliers all under one roof, from Beckhoff and PHS Group to FSI and Planon.
- Immersive Smart Building Experience – Intelligent Building Europe, its own co-located event for the first time in 2022, will showcase how latest tech innovation can bring together facilities management, security, fire safety and employee wellbeing into one place in a unique, hands-on smart building environment.
- 5 shows. 1 ticket. – Make the most out of your trip to the ExCel and benefit from cross learning and networking opportunities across 5 co-located shows – IFSEC International, Safety & Health Expo, FIREX International, Facilities Show & Intelligent Building Europe – all included in your ticket.
You can now book your free ticket online here.