Sodexo has launched ‘Rise with Sodexo’, a programme to support clients meet the health, operational and confidence challenges resulting from the global Covid-19 pandemic when reopening workplaces.
As organisations plan for a new ‘normal’, it is essential that their employees, customers and visitors feel safe within a workplace and cared for when working remotely.
Drawing on lessons learned from its colleagues in China Sodexo’s experts have identified the new needs of clients and employees across all the markets it serves.
This approach brings together five specific solution areas:
- Prepare with an expert risk assessments and restart process.
- Protect people and places through services ranging from disinfection to contactless services.
- Enable teams to perform at their best with services for both on-site and home workers with healthy and sustainable food offers, grab & go solutions, retail and digital convenience and meal cards.
- Support employee wellness and communication.
- Optimise workplace experience and energy management for maximum efficiency – applying world class sustainability principles while respecting commitments in terms of environmental responsibility.
Through the integration of its services across its three areas of business, on-site services, benefits and rewards services as well as personal and home services, Sodexo is able to integrate over 20 essential service offerings, customised specifically to client and consumer needs.
Sean Haley, Sodexo UK & Ireland Chairman, said: “We know that our clients and customers, and our own employees, want to feel safe as they return to work. We have drawn on our global experience and expertise to create the ‘Rise with Sodexo’ programme to support our clients as they restart their operations with confidence and security.”
For more information on ‘Rise with Sodexo’ click here.
Join 12,000+ of your FM peers from across the world at ExCeL London on 08-10 September. Bring the team and boost your CPD, your skills and your career with seminars and workshops at the only IWFM- supported exhibition. Test, trial and source smart solutions across technology, cleaning, FM services, waste and energy management; and meet a host of suppliers for new business collaborations. Your ticket also gives you free access to co-located shows to boost your specialisms across wellbeing, smart buildings, fire, security and health & safety.