- World-renowned chefs to design menu and offer service delivery for premium guests at Tottenham Hotspur’s new stadium
- Club’s new stadium set to open in 2018 and become London’s most unique sports and entertainment destination
- Venue to feature a range of Michelin-calibre dining experiences in its On Four lounges and suites – located on Level four of the stadium
Set to open next year, the 61,559-capacity venue will become London’s most unique sports and entertainment destination. The new stadium will encompass a variety of offerings to deliver the ultimate occasion for every visitor as part of its commitment to delivering the best possible fan experience. Furthermore, the Club aims to revolutionise the matchday experience and set a new benchmark for its premium offerings with a wide range of lounges and suites. The Roux family will further enhance the premium experience by designing selected menus and overseeing every aspect of the service delivery within the stadium’s prestigious On Four lounges and suites – located on Level four of the venue. The On Four concept aims to redefine the premium experience within sports and entertainment, with Michelin-calibre dining available across its range. Guests On Four will also enjoy exceptional surroundings, attentive service and great seats and views to enjoy the match. In short, first-class, redefined.
At 12 Tottenham Hotspur matches per season, the entire On Four menu will be designed and prepared by the Roux family and their team of expert chefs, with either Albert, Michel Jr or Emily personally overseeing the service delivery and engaging with guests. At other matches, the menus will be created by both celebrated and upcoming guest chefs to be announced. Experiences that can be found On Four include the flagship restaurant and lounge The H Club. With the vision to be the best premium offering at any sports venue, The H Club Members and their guests can select from five different dining experiences:
- An informal brasserie style experience
- Exquisite fine dining
- The opportunity to dine at the Chef’s Table with their food being prepared on view
- The Players’ Table experience where guests can dine alongside legendary former Tottenham Hotspur players
- Informal bar food for the occasions where Members would prefer a light option or are short on time
Michel Roux Jr, said: “We’re excited to embark on this new venture with Tottenham Hotspur and look forward to delivering our fine dining to their customers On Four. This is the first time we have partnered with a sports stadium and it is marvelous that we will be involved in such an iconic new venue. “We have already been involved in the design of the kitchens within the new stadium and look forward to developing our menus for guests to enjoy in The H Club, Super Suites and Loge On Four.”
Tottenham Hotspur launched the premium packages for its new stadium in January and has experienced a phenomenal response with sales being five months ahead of expected projections. The Club has marketed the packages using the revolutionary SPVRS – Stadium Project Virtual Reality Suite – located at its Lilywhite House HQ in Tottenham.
Set to open in 2018, London’s largest capacity football club ground will feature a retractable grass field for Tottenham Hotspur home fixtures with an artificial surface underneath that will be multi-use and capable of hosting NFL matches, concerts and other high-profile events.