Property services and engineering giant, UGL Limited has announced that it has secured approximately $120 million (approx £76.6m) in new contract wins across its global property services business, DTZ.
Key contract wins for UGL, which is headquartered in Sydney Australia, and operates worldwide across 52 countries employing 55,000 people, include:
- A new three-year property management contract to advise Rolls-Royce, the world’s second-largest maker of aircraft engines, on the management of its occupational real estate across 20 countries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The contract will cover transaction management, including disposals and acquisitions, lease renewals, rating, estate management, dilapidations and planning across Rolls-Royce’s portfolio of offices, manufacturing plants and testing facilities.
- An extension to its global service contract with DuPont. DTZ will act as a transaction service advisor on projects in EMEA, the Americas and Asia Pacific. A five year contract to deliver facilities management services to the Aspire Zone, located in Doha, Qatar. Occupying a 250 hectare site, the Aspire Zone project is one of the largest sporting complex facilities in the Middle East.
- A four year contract with a global automobile company to provide operations and maintenance services at their American headquarter campus, a selection of vehicle preparation centers and parts distribution centers located throughout America.
- A new three-year contract with Texas Instruments (TI) to provide operations and maintenance services for more than two million sq. ft at the TI worldwide corporate campus, Spring Creek complex and central utility plant.
- The completion of a number of investment transactions in Greater China (Chengdu, Shanghai, Suzhou, Shenzhen and Beijing), with a total transaction value of approximately USD$1.4 billion including advising Shun Tak Holdings on the acquisition of Dangdai Building from Modern Green Development, a Beijing-based developer. The appointment as joint leasing agent by Charter Hall Office Trust to lease 1 Martin Place, Sydney, Australia. 1 Martin Place is a landmark Sydney Tower comprising approximately 437,823 sq. ft of office space.
UGL’s managing director and CEO, Richard Leupen, said: “These new wins reflect the ongoing success of DTZ globally and our ability to deliver best-in-class services in a cost-efficient manner to our clients.”