This Thursday, 25th June at 11am, FMJ Editor, Sara Bean, will be joined online by a panel of industry experts to discuss the impact of Covid-19 on the workplace and the new normal for operations.
Topics will include:
- How to promote collaboration in a hybrid working environment
- The value of technology that upholds client experience
- How corporate culture is impacted by an increase in remote working
- How to ensure remote teams are able to work productively
- Maintaining employee morale and team culture
- The benefits of digital communications
- Lucy Hind – Non Executive Director, Harrogate Healthcare Facilities Management and Director, Hind Consultancy services
- Alan Hutchinson – Facilities Director, Howard Kennedy LLP
- Simone Fenton-Jarvis – Workplace Consultancy Director, Ricoh
- Kasia Bak – Account Manager, TC Facilities Management
- Emma Doyle – Facilities Manager at THB Group
- Simon Booth – Head of Premises and Facilities at Moore Kingston Smith
The 60-minute roundtable is hosted by leading outsourced communications provider, Moneypenny. Head of Operations, Ceri Henfrey, will reveal the company’s return-to-work strategy and explore how Moneypenny has supported business continuity since the outbreak.
To register for this event please click here.