FMJ, in partnership with PlanRadar, is pleased to bring together a panel of experts to discuss achieving ESG using the power of digitisation.
According to the Environmental Audit Committee (EAC) the UK’s built environment is responsible for 25 per cent of the UK’s greenhouse gas emissions, and a large proportion of the commercial stock in the UK requires further investment to become environmentally sustainable. With climate deadlines looming, urgent action is needed.
The pandemic taught us the importance of utilising digital technology to protect people. FMs are now aware of the use of accurate data to help manage assets as well as occupants, by streamlining maintenance programmes, monitoring building assets performance and measuring the amount of energy being used.
The Webinar will feature a panel of experts on sustainability comprising:
- Sara Bean, Editor FMJ, (Moderator)
- Robert Norton, UK Regional Leader, PlanRadar
- Alan Stenson, CEO, NeutralCarbonZone
- Michael Sewell, Plan Zero Director at Mitie
FMs have a key role in meeting ESG goals, which include:
- Environment: Meeting sustainability goals, including net zero targets, waste reduction and recycling
- Social: Maintaining health and safety, delivering social value, equality and diversity, duty of care and investment in skills
- Governance: Compliance with all regulatory requirements and legislation, and reducing errors by the use of robust data processes.
The webinar will take place on the 11th October at 11am.
Register for the webinar here.
If you are unable to attend please register and we will send through a recording of the event post webinar.