17 October 2017
The Design Assembly Manchester Commercial Interiors CPD event
People’s History Museum, Manchester
Design Assembly Manchester announces free training day for commercial architects, interior design professionals & facilities managers
Manchester based Egan Reid has joined forces with Edge Design to host the region’s first Design Assembly Manchester on Tuesday 17th October 2017.
The training day is aimed at all professionals involved in commercial interior design; Architects, Facilities Managers and Interior/Workplace Designers. It is an exclusive opportunity for any professional involved in the specification of commercial interiors.
Seminars are presented by well-known industry experts and will take place throughout the morning, with all sessions offering accredited RIBA CPD points.
RIBA certified CPD subjects:
- Understanding the Basics of BIM Level 2 – Building Research Establishment (BRE)
- Biophilic Design – Oliver Heath, Design Consultant, Architect and Interior Designer
- Lighting Design – Unlocking the Code of Colour – Dr James Norrish, Thought and Knowledge Leader
Industry experts will also look at:
- Wallcoverings – There’s more than meets the eye
- When Is Fabric More Than Fabric? – Creativity & technical characteristics of fabric specification
- Design By Ear – The Art of Successful Acoustics
- Modern Working Environments: Where Next?
Experts are available all morning to answer questions and there are opportunities for networking with industry peers. Attendees are welcome to join as many or as few of the CPD and Meet the Expert sessions as they want.
For further information please visit www.eventbrite.co.uk