12-13 September 2018
Scotland Works is comprised of six events, each delivering a compelling combination of high-quality educational content and market leading suppliers:
- Health & Safety Scotland – Scotland’s only dedicated event for Health & Safety professionals.
- Fire Safety Scotland – Supporting the fire safety industry and wider community in Scotland.
- Maintenance Scotland – Committed to driving the highest standards in industrial maintenance and asset management.
- Facilities Scotland – Scotland’s only independent event for the Facilities & Estates Management Industries.
- Cleaning Scotland – Scotland’s premier event for cleaning and hygiene service professionals.
- Safer Logistics – Providing logistics professionals with the tools and guidance to tackle safety hot spots.
Scotland Works will feature over 300+ of the UK’s leading manufacturers, suppliers and service providers all under one roof. Visit the show to source the most energy efficient and cost efficient solutions saving you time and money on your next project.
Scotland Works will feature one of the best speaker line-ups available on the market. All sessions are free-to-attend and with all seminars being CPD accredited, you can be assured of the quality of session content.
That’s 300 exhibiting companies, 8 theatres, over 40+ hours of professional content – all designed with you in mind. Registration for Scotland Works is FREE and gets you access to ALL co-located shows.
To register to visit click here.