The supply chain risk management expert has teamed up with law firm Irwin Mitchell to provide members with free legal advice via a 24/7 legal helpline.
CHAS members can use the helpline to access advice on all areas of business law, including breach of contract, property law, employment law and intellectual property, along with other legal issues. The service is operated by a team of UK-based professionals who offer straightforward, actionable advice, free from legal jargon.
The legal helpline is the latest in an ever-growing bank of CHAS membership benefits designed to help members’ businesses thrive and save them thousands of pounds a year.
CHAS Managing Director Ian McKinnon commented: “We’re really excited to launch the legal helpline and add access to free reputable, reliable legal advice to our growing range of member benefits.
“The launch of this service reflects CHAS’s ongoing commitment to providing members with excellent value-for-money and relieving some of the pressures of running a business so they can focus on their core work.”
Alex Lloyd, Head of Contact at Irwin Mitchell, added: “We’re delighted to be in a position to launch this legal helpline for CHAS to make life easier for their members. Our helplines have proved a big success in supporting people with their legal questions and we’re proud to be initiating the same service for CHAS.”
FMJ & Advetec are on a mission to help FMs accelerate their NetZero plans – but it’s a process that must first start with lifting the blindfold, challenging the waste supply chain, being accountable and making great user of technology.
On the 26th January at 11am FMJ & Advetec are holding a webinar on how biotechnology can help FMs achieve their sustainability goals and reduce food waste.
FMJ Editor, Sara Bean, will be joined by:
- Dr Stephen Wise, Chief Strategic Development Officer, Advetec
- Rochelle Gee, Head of Property Services, Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust
- Ray Parmenter, CChem MRSC, MCIWM, CIWM: Head of Policy and Technical
- Chris Havers, Programme Director Acclaro Advisory & SFMI
Together they will discuss:
- The role of the circular economy in helping cut carbon emissions.
- Challenges and opportunities for FMs in managing waste to meet environment, social and governance (ESG).
- How the latest technology is available to help.
Click here to register.