The Server Room Environments team has over 30 years of experience working within comms rooms, server rooms and data centre environments and are specialists in the design, installation, and maintenance of critical infrastructure systems:
- Cooling: split air conditioners, CRACs, air handlers and in-row systems
- Power: uninterruptible power supplies, PDUs and generators
- Energy: renewable power generation, energy storage and metering
- Fire Suppression: room and rack mounted fire protection systems
- Monitoring: room and rack level environment monitoring including temperature, humidity, water leakage and security access
- Server Racks and Data Cabinets: 4U to 47U cabinets and outdoor enclosures
- Bespoke Manufacturing: working with approved UK manufacturers
- Consultancy Services: design & build, audits, site surveys and business continuity plans
- Installation Services: electrical works, battery builds and maintenance contracts
Our knowledge and experience means that we know how to supply, install, and maintain the right cooling, power, monitoring and security solutions for any critical IT environment.
Supply and Installation Projects
Our goal is to deliver the most cost-effective solution to meet your requirements today and any future requirements. Onsite projects often start with an initial discussion with our technical experts before moving to a site survey and quotation.
Design & Build Projects
We approach every project by selecting then most appropriate technology and services to meet our client’s needs and budget. This can include standard stock items, made to order products or purpose-built solutions.
Expert Knowledge. Accredited Supplier. Trusted Partner.
Critical infrastructure projects require expert knowledge, an accredited supplier, and a partner you can trust to deliver on time and to budget. At Server Room Environments we continually invest in our company to ensure we can delivery the best solutions.
We are approved suppliers for industry leading brands, with an extensive supply network, allowing us to deliver solutions that are right for our clients and their projects.
Our ramps and steps have a fully adjustable modular design to provide access to different buildings and space sizes.
Both systems can comply with DDA requirements and Document M and K of Building Regulations.
Our products are manufactured from non-combustible metal, making them ideal for access from fire exits. Unlike our metal system, wooden systems will burn if exposed to fire.
Rapid Ramp platforms are available in different widths. A wider platform can accommodate footfall travelling in two directions and provide turning space for transportation beds and electrically operated wheelchairs/scooters.
- 900mm – the recommended width for dwellings under Document M, Section 6 of the Building Regulations.
- 1000mm – our standard modular wheelchair ramp for dwellings.
- 1200mm – our slightly wider modular ramp.
- 1500mm – the recommended width for modular ramps for public buildings.
Two platforms can be secured together to create other widths (ones wider than the minimum width requirement).
Free quotations are provided, and site surveys can be arranged.
Trading for more than thirty years our services have evolved over this time as our customer’s needs have broadened. Today Yee Group is a multi-discipline contractor, offering the services required by the operator of any industrial, commercial or public premises. We group these services into three business streams namely: SAFETY, SPACE & TAILORED SOLUTIONS
Within each of these business streams we offer specialist services:
- SAFETY includes Fire Alarms, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting together with Security systems such as Intruder alarms, CCTV and Access Control
- SPACE includes Air Conditioning, Low Energy Lighting and Electrical Contracting.
- TAILORED SOLUTIONS includes a unique blend of expertise to meet a customers’ specific needs, such as our Passive Fire Protection service.
We typically work in the following sectors Education, Social Care, Public sector, Transport, Food Processing, Manufacturing, Offices, Distribution & Warehousing.
Our experience of partnering with some of the region’s most innovative companies means we understand that an organisation’s needs evolve and our aim is to continue to deliver value over time.
Where we work
Yee Group helps to provide the safety and security systems and support that help local companies flourish. As a result of this close cooperation Yee Group also works nationally where customers have invited us to supply our award winning range of quality services to their other sites throughout the UK.