Prihoda UK supply environmentally friendly fabric ducting to commercial and industrial properties to aid the distribution of hot and cold air flow. They offer a range of fabric ventilation ducts expertly crafted and manufactured from recycled materials, created from melted-down recycled plastic water bottles as to help fight pollution and reduce the amount of environmental waste being produced by our company.
Design, installation and/or maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
AREA OF OPERATION
Throughout the UK
We are a professional, accredited, engineering company ready to serve your heating, ventilation and air conditioning installation or maintenance requirements Nationwide.
Excellence in technical ability, fast response and world class customer care forms the bedrock upon which our company has grown since 2008.
This has led to our enviable reputation of delivering excellent installation and maintenance services at an affordable price to both commercial and domestic clients.
“We have recently had installed air con works to four floors of our leasehold offices at Whitechapel…Work was carried out whilst the office was live. Although the majority of the works were carried out at weekends and evenings. All in all the works were carried out to a very high and professional standard. I would have no hesitation in either using Evans & Graham again myself or recommending them to others.”
Andy North, Finance Manager, BBMV, London
WITH YOU WHEN YOU NEED US
Please call us for more information, we would love to help you.
T: 01276 678822
Daikin Applied Service offers full after-sales support for the maintenance and repair of ALL brands of HVAC systems including, chillers, Air Handling Units and Air Conditioning, as well as remote monitoring and management even for the most critical installations.
Operating 24/7 throughout the UK, Daikin Applied Service offers world leading end-to-end service solutions for Facilities Managers and engineering professionals within the HVAC community. Dakin Applied is also well positioned to assist commercial clients with any Ground or Air Source Heat pump service and maintenance requirements.
- Flexible maintenance contracts to meet both operational & financial requirements
- 24/7 Emergency call out
- 24 hour response times
- Site dedicated service engineers
- F-Gas Register
- Remote monitoring via the web on new equipment
- On-site training for ‘front line’ service requirements
- Agreed service level requirements
- Full chiller running logs taken on every service visit
- Full spares availability & management
- ALL manufacturers HVAC equipment maintained
- Lower energy use for maintained systems
- Reduce breakdown costs and business impact
- Tailor made packages to suit your business needs
- Extends the useful life-cycle of assets decreasing the need for capital replacements
- Equipment downtime is decreased and the number of major repairs are reduced
Chiller retrofit & VFD solutions
Where HVAC equipment repair is not an option, we can optimise your buildings’ overall efficiency and energy performance through a bespoke programme by:
- Equipment servicing and surveys
- Plant and equipment replacement
- Performance contracting and design underwriting
- Installation and commissioning
- Energy efficiency packages
- Building energy rating surveys
- Building management system (BMS) advice
- Energy efficiency improvements up to 30%
- Increased cooling capacity up to 35%
- Qualifies for government contribution
- Reduced operational costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Extends the life of the chiller
- Daikin Applied Service committed to reducing running costs
Speak to our experienced spares team today on 01670 566243 or email email@example.com, to help you identify the correct part and advise the best price and current availability. We also have access to a dedicated spares bank which enables us to provide you with reasonable lead times.
Trading for more than thirty years our services have evolved over this time as our customer’s needs have broadened. Today Yee Group is a multi-discipline contractor, offering the services required by the operator of any industrial, commercial or public premises. We group these services into three business streams namely: SAFETY, SPACE & TAILORED SOLUTIONS
Within each of these business streams we offer specialist services:
- SAFETY includes Fire Alarms, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting together with Security systems such as Intruder alarms, CCTV and Access Control
- SPACE includes Air Conditioning, Low Energy Lighting and Electrical Contracting.
- TAILORED SOLUTIONS includes a unique blend of expertise to meet a customers’ specific needs, such as our Passive Fire Protection service.
We typically work in the following sectors Education, Social Care, Public sector, Transport, Food Processing, Manufacturing, Offices, Distribution & Warehousing.
Our experience of partnering with some of the region’s most innovative companies means we understand that an organisation’s needs evolve and our aim is to continue to deliver value over time.
Where we work
Yee Group helps to provide the safety and security systems and support that help local companies flourish. As a result of this close cooperation Yee Group also works nationally where customers have invited us to supply our award winning range of quality services to their other sites throughout the UK.
Brakel Airvent is the UK’s largest, best-equipped and most experienced maintenance provider for smoke control systems. You can rely on us to protect your building and your people, and ensure your legislative compliance in the most cost-effective and pragmatic way.
We centre our offering around four core values that benefit our customers:
Safety – keeping people and buildings safe in a fire is the whole purpose of smoke control, and our reason for being.
Compliance – the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 dictates that a building’s “responsible person” must ensure the correct maintenance for smoke control systems, with harsh financial and custodial punishments.
Savings – by staging system refurbishments considerately and utilising energy-saving products (often from within the wider Brakel group of companies), we save our customers money and stress.
Future – energy efficiency concerns modern FMs as much as it does those designing new builds, and our system designs and equipment are created with this in mind. We aim to innovate with each new project we work on, ensuring the best results every time.
We have a dedicated fire and smoke damper maintenance department, helping customers to survey their sites and ensure the correct operation of this vital life-saving equipment.
Since our inception in 1987, Brakel Airvent has developed long-standing relationships with many prestigious companies and FM professionals. By recruiting only the best of the best, we are now the leading authority on system upkeep, providing an on on-going maintenance, refurbishment and repair service as well as 4hr call out, 24/7.
Tel: 0161 428 4607
Space Airconditioning plc, Suite 2, 1st Floor, Blenheim Court, Carrs Road, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 2JY
Tel: 0113 282 2171
Space Airconditioning plc, Willway Court, Marsh Street, Rothwell, Leeds, LS26 0AG
Tel: 0121 722 3223
Space Airconditioning plc, Federation House, 383 Garretts Green Lane, Birmingham, B33 0UB
Tel: 0127 534 1030
Space Airconditioning plc, 4 Kenn Road, Clevedon, Bristol, BS21 6EL