Rinnai gears up with social distancing innovation and continues full support services to all essential works – NHS facilities, care homes, schools, and supermarkets – and restart industries
Rinnai is introducing new services centred on social distancing for installers – in addition to continuing its dedicated operational support to Essential Works, plus the provision of FREE audits on hot water supply systems and technical guidance on legionella testing for bringing systems back into service.
The new social distancing aids from Rinnai, allows remote viewing of plant rooms used via an App on any standard iPhone or Android simply by clicking a link. It allows the installer and Rinnai, in real time, to view a site and plant room to provide the best solutions for hot water delivery.
Another innovation is the ‘Help Me Choose’ facility – simply visit www.rinnaiuk.com and follows the instructions related to your projects and the company will respond with a full specification.
Provided there is a constant supply of gas and water the Rinnai units are guaranteed to supply temperature accurate hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of healthcare sites or temporary accommodation.
Tony Gittings, for Rinnai, has also pointed out that, ‘We can also offer a number of other services such as a system health, Legionella procedures, commissioning advice and much more.’
The Rinnai services for restart and continued essential works are:
- Service and system health checks readily available
- Restart kits are readily available
- Spares stock – readily available
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – open for any emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Weekend operational & technical support help line – simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail and the company will respond within an hour.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Emergency delivery on working days and weekends / out of hours – under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site managers, contractors and all end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call is not answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30 / 7 days a week. This means that there be a technical response every day of the week.
Rinnai’s complete range of hot water heating units are available for next day delivery on orders placed before the previous mid-day.
All Rinnai units give instant and constant flows of hot water for hygiene and cleaning use in all healthcare, care homes, supermarkets, food manufacture and mobile hygiene, including any new or planned sites.
Installers and sites can speak to the company direct via the contact points below:
Call 01928 531 870 or email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose” or “Ask Us a Question”, all held on the website homepage at www.rinnaiuk.com
For more information on the RINNAI product range visit www.rinnaiuk.com
The view or information contained within these unedited press releases, are that of the company producing it and not necessary the views of kpm.