- The tests will be run from a laboratory where 2N’s products will be evaluated for their durability, speed and reliability
- 2N On Air event will also explore access control trends in both residential and office buildings
- Virtual event to be broadcast in English with subtitles in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Czech – to open it up to a broad international audience
2N, the global leader in IP intercom systems, will subject its products to robust testing against other leading technologies in a live setting. The tests will be run in a laboratory and will take place during the latest 2N On Air event at 3pm CET on 28th April. The virtual event, which is free and available to all, will be broadcast in English with subtitles in German, Spanish, French, Italian and Czech.
The event will also explore access control trends in both residential and office buildings. As well as the live testing, it will include presentations on:
- the largest residential project in the history of 2N
- two major technology partnerships that 2N has recently signed with Lenel and Tyco, both names that are shaking up the world of access control
- the options for efficiency savings through remote management of access control solutions
Michael Nicholson, Business Development Manager for the UK and Ireland at 2N, said: “I’m naturally slightly nervous about our products being tested live in front of our peer group, but going ahead with an event like this is a sign of confidence. We know that our products are industry-leading in terms of their durability, speed and reliability, and we’re looking forward to proving it.”
Details and registration for the 28 April event are available here.
The view or information contained within these unedited press releases, are that of the company producing it and not necessary the views of kpm.